Cernit Number One serie polymer clay, choose 1 bar x 500g (1.1 lb), Polymer clay Cernit Number One basic colors – a rich palette of basic classic colors.
– can be mixed with other colors
– can be mixed with other polymer plastics from other brands
– is great for both professional use and children’s creativity
– soft, plastic, keeps its shape well, does not deform
Bake the finished product from Cernit Number One polymer clay for 15-30 minutes at a temperature of 110 degrees. Do not exceed the temperature! Allow the product to cool completely. After cooling, you can process the product as you like – paint, apply varnish, drill holes in it, polish or sand the surface. After baking, the polymer clay Cernit Number One acquires high strength, which is very important for thin rolling of plastic and modeling of very small parts.
Choose your color:
– Flesh 425 (CE0900500425)
– Black 100 (CE0900500100)
– Opaque White 027 (CE0900500027)
Click here for Cernit Number one weight 250 g (8.8 oz)