What distinguishes Cernit Translucent polymer clay from other clays for modeling is the presence of a slight waxy translucency of products after baking.
The translucent colors give you a look of precious stones! We have never seen such transparency in polymer clay.
- strong once baked
- can be mixed with other colors
- can be mixed with other polymer plastics from other brands
- is great for both professional use and children’s creativity
- soft, plastic, keeps its shape well, does not deform
- does not leave pigments on hands
- suitable for all techniques
- weight 500g (1,1 lb)
Bake the finished product from Cernit Translucent polymer clay for 15-30 minutes at a temperature of 110 C degrees. Do not exceed the temperature! Allow the product to cool completely. After cooling, you can process the product as you like – paint, apply varnish, drill holes in it, polish or sand the surface. After baking, the polymer clay acquires high strength, which is very important for thin rolling of plastic and modeling of very small parts.