Liquid Sculpey is a polymer clay that starts out as a liquid clay and is baked into a strong, flexible, lightweight finished product. It is very versatile – can be used to make jewelry, home decorations, window stickers, as a grout in mosaics and much more! So simple to use it is perfect for beginners!
– Twist cap for precise flow control – open completely to fill mold. Open half way for other detail work.
– Gently stir before using.
– Strong and flexible after baking making it perfect for home décor, jewelry, scrapbooking and beyond.
– To color – mix with alcohol-based inks
– To thin – add Sculpey Clay Softener until desired consistency is reached.
– To thicken – pour into a cup and let sit out overnight
– Add items such as glitter, spices, dried flowers and metal pieces to add interest to your creations before baking!
– Excellent leveling properties which allow it to be baked in sheets and poured into jewelry findings.
– 1 fl oz. (29mL)